We don't do anything about this. Realistically, in order to fix it, we'd
have to do text processing on each outputted line and insert extra tags to
tell the browser it can break there. This would greatly increase the size of
the page and reduce the diff generation and load times. So we don't do it.
It's annoying, but really, it's something best left to the browsers to
handle. We do what we can by telling the browser to be aggressive with the
word wrapping, but we can't control how aggressive they choose to be.