I just opened a bug for this:

http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=1800

But chances are it's my own problem, but I'm not sure.

I was able to create a Review Request on reviews.reviewboard.org with
a diff generated with "git diff --full-index", but when I try to
update the diff with a revised diff (a delta from the first diff) I
get an error (see the bug tracker).  Is this something I'm doing
wrong?  It took the original diff just fine, but the delta diff it
balks at.  I've tried it both with "--full-index" and without, and
I've tried it as a delta from the first diff, and as a delta from the
origin.

-Ryan