Paresh wrote:
I'm running reviewboard 1.0.9 on an ubuntu server with RBTools v0.2 on
windows XP clients and subversion (TortoiseSVN v1.6.12) and python

I have one machine that is able to post reviews successfully and one
machine that reports the error when I try to run post-review.

Both machines have used tortoisesvn to check out the files and
tortoisesvn is in the path at the DOS prompt.

So, obviously one machine has a problem with the setup, but I don't
know what else to look at.

tortoisesvn is not a supported svn client for postreview. It could be a good addition if you wanted to add that support. Otherwise you will need the command line svn client.

Happy user? Let us know at