Hi Christian,

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 08:15, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> We don't have any permission enforcement for submitting review requests, so
> I can't imagine what would be causing that problem. Nor can I imagine why
> everything would be using your admin user. These are base things that
> haven't really changed in 1.5, and we certainly haven't seen these issues
> yet.
>
> Do you happen to have a diff of your changes to post-review?

This one may be a little tricky. ;-) While I have a full history of my
changes to post-review in SVN, the initial "official" post-review
codebase is most likely not amongst them. So, if I figure out the
upstream release I may be able to create a full diff.

> And do you have any changes to Review Board itself?

Yep. Custom SCMTool for our proprietary SCM + X.509+ActiveDirectory
integration. So, yes, the authentication part is custom and I cannot
completely rule out that I messed it up when porting it to RB 1.5.

> What happens if you upload a diff through the web UI instead, or through
> standard post-review?

Didn't try this yet, as our SCMs (Perforce + Proprietary) require some
post-processing of the diffs to be usable for RB.

> My gut feeling is that this is something specific to your customizations, but
> I'd like to know for sure.

ACK. I have set up a test installation based on production data and
will play around with it a little over the next days to pinpoint what
exactly went wrong.

Regards,
Thilo