Hi all,

We're running ReviewBoard 1.5 and have AD authentication working via
the Python ldap module but wondered if there might be a way to
authenticate the user via NTLM and Apache so they don't have to log in
at all? I've installed the SSPI module for Apache 2.2 and added the
relevant lines to httpd.conf but it doesn't appear that ReviewBoard is
picking this up and carrying it through login.

Is this not yet support or have I missed something? If anyone else has
this working I'd be grateful to know what SSPI settings you have in

Many thanks :)