Ian, We try this in our company but let me clarify. There is few protocols/methods which can authorize You: Kerberos, NTML, SSPI but that You are really talking about is SPNEGO - One Single Sign On Microsoft Implementation. They can be in many ways (Kerberos in Firefox or Google Chrome or e.g. NTLM in IE) but this authorization is Server manner - not application. What You want from Review Board is to recognize, consider and trust username found in REMOTE_USER variable passed from Web (in Your situation Apache) server. Am I correct?
Regards, On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 8:04 AM, Dan Savilonis <[email protected]> wrote: > This is not implemented. However, Django supports this kind of > authentication, so I imagine you could add support for it. Looking at > the docs, it seems really simple, though I've never found anything > with single-sign-on to be simple... > > http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/howto/auth-remote-user/ > > Dan > > On Oct 13, 1:00 pm, Ian Battersby <[email protected]> wrote: >> Hi all, >> >> We're running ReviewBoard 1.5 and have AD authentication working via >> the Python ldap module but wondered if there might be a way to >> authenticate the user via NTLM and Apache so they don't have to log in >> at all? I've installed the SSPI module for Apache 2.2 and added the >> relevant lines to httpd.conf but it doesn't appear that ReviewBoard is >> picking this up and carrying it through login. >> >> Is this not yet support or have I missed something? If anyone else has >> this working I'd be grateful to know what SSPI settings you have in >> httpd.conf. >> >> Many thanks :) >> >> Ian > > -- > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected] > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -- ><> Jan Koprowski -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
