Hi Mohammed,

This query is generated in both reviews/managers.py and
reviews/datagrids.py. In these cases, it's raw SQL, so you should be able to
easily modify that.

Preferably, we'd move away from raw SQL now that Django has support for F()
expressions (things like field_name = field_name + 1 and stuff, which it
couldn't do before). But a quick fix would be to just do the = 1 on those
queries.