I am trying to upgrade our RB from 1.0rc3 to 1.5. We are running on top of a SQLAnywhere database server. I got the database upgraded successfully, but when I try to access the site it gives me errors regarding badly generated SQL queries. The problem is with the reviews_review.public field. This field is a Boolean field. The query that is generated by RB looks as follows:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM reviews_review, ... WHERE reviews_review.public AND ... In the SQLAnywhere Django driver, Boolean fields are mapped to BIT fields on the database side. As such, the correct query above should have been SELECT COUNT(*) FROM reviews_review, ... WHERE reviews_review.public = 1 AND ... I am inheriting this system so I am still learning both Django and RB. What component is responsible for generating the correct syntax for Boolean fields? -- Mohammed -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
