(Using Subversion...)

I have some code checked in on a branch.  Before merging back to trunk I
would like to create a review request for the merge.  It's not clear at all
to me how I would do that with post-review (or even using the form on the
website).  In post-review --help output I see mention of a --branch=BRANCH
option, but there's no example to suggest the form BRANCH is supposed to
take.  In the past I've just updated my trunk sandbox from the branch and
used post-review there.  Is that the correct approach?

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro - s...@pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/