On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 18:55, <[email protected]> wrote: > (Using Subversion...) > > I have some code checked in on a branch. Before merging back to trunk I > would like to create a review request for the merge. It's not clear at all > to me how I would do that with post-review (or even using the form on the > website). In post-review --help output I see mention of a --branch=BRANCH > option, but there's no example to suggest the form BRANCH is supposed to > take. In the past I've just updated my trunk sandbox from the branch and > used post-review there. Is that the correct approach?
Yep, I'd merge to your working copy of trunk and submit the review from there before committing. --branch=BRANCH is just for documentation purposes and will show up in the review request. Regards, Thilo -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
