I'll be able to have more info for you tonight. By the time I figure out what needs to be done, I'll probably know how to fix it.
Christian On Thursday, October 21, 2010, Thor Simon <[email protected]> wrote: > > > On Oct 20, 3:02 pm, Christian Hammond <[email protected]> wrote: >> The one we use is a custom installer we wrote to do the installation of >> Perforce's Python library. It's really just a wrapper. > > I am not Python savvy and really have no idea how to manually install > the library so that Reviewboard can use it. We're trying to migrate > an existing Reviewboard from one machine to another and are stuck at > this point. Sigh. > >> I noticed this EOF error myself. It just started a couple days ago. I'm >> trying to figure it out. > > Is there any simple way to even tell what it's trying to fetch, short > of taking a packet capture? Maybe Perforce moved a file on their FTP > server. > > Thor > > -- > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected] > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -- -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
