The warnings about unapplied evolutions during rb-site install/update are
harmless. We're doing a syncdb, which Django Evolution listens to and then
checks for unapplied evolutions, but we then follow it up with an evolve.

If you're not seeing the list of fields that couldn't be evolved anymore,
you should be good!