Hi again,

I'm back with more details on this issue.

So the problem is the following: if I upload an svn diff with new
files only everything works fine but if I upload an svn diff which
contains existing files rb complains saying that the files don't exist

I added a couple of logs in scmtools/svn.py in the method get_file to
see what file is it trying to load and my conclusion is that it alters
the path

The original path is https://server.com/my/path/containing%20spaces
and the file that rb is trying to get is:
/my/!svn/bc/40858/path/containing%2520spaces

So the difference is that !svn/bc/40858 part and the %20 is transformed in %2520

ovidiu