I have a request draft created using the web API. I need to create the diff file and link the diff to my request draft. I am not sure how to do it after I read through the reviewboard documentation. I am using Java and HttpClient to interface with reviewboard. I have svn repository.
It doesn't seem like reviewboard has an API for creating the diff file. So the diff file has to be somehow generated from somewhere else. how? Once I have the diff file, it seems I should use Http Post to send the diff to the request draft. I don't understand this portion of the documentation (http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.5/webapi/2.0/ resources/diff-list/): "send the data as part of a multipart/form-data mimetype. The main diff’s name and content would be stored in the path field." what should the post request look like? Thank you, Dlite -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
