Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a 'collapse all' (and
perhaps 'expand all') option in the header of each file diff in the
diff view? Currently, there is only a global expand-all/collapse-all
option.

If I accidentally expand a large hidden section in a file diff, the
only way to collapse it currently is to reload the page, or use the
global "expand changes" first, then "collapse changes", which can be
slow, and affects all diffs of files shown.

There's also the question of making it more fine grained by providing
a collapse option to collapse just the hidden section that was
expanded? (But then the issue of where to put this collapse option
without it getting in the way of the expanded section might be a
tricky one to get right.)