I'm not sure what you mean by whitespace. Can you include a screenshot? -David
On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 2:54 PM, twhalen <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi - is it possible to do this? I'm new to RB. Currently I see lots of > whitespace between the 2 sides vertically, and would like to know if I > can somehow get rid of this to make viewing the diffs easier, on a > single screen. > > Thanks. > > -- > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]> > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
