Hi Christian, > Yes. Admin UI -> Settings -> Authentication -> Allow anonymous access > (or something like that).
Thanks, this works. Missed it the first time around. > This is a requirement. Review Board grabs the files from the SCM and > patches them in order to get the complete original and new files, and > then performs a side-by-side diff. I see. So when you display diffs you're not showing the data the client sent you, but applying a patch e recomparing files. I could live without access to the extra context, but I understand the design and will work with it. Thanks. I'll have more questions as we work with it on the next few weeks. -- Leonel -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
