Hi Christian,

> Yes. Admin UI -> Settings -> Authentication -> Allow anonymous access
> (or something like that).

Thanks, this works. Missed it the first time around.

> This is a requirement. Review Board grabs the files from the SCM and
> patches them in order to get the complete original and new files, and
> then performs a side-by-side diff.

I see. So when you display diffs you're not showing the data the
client sent you, but applying a patch e recomparing files.

I could live without access to the extra context, but I understand the
design and will work with it.

Thanks. I'll have more questions as we work with it on the next few weeks.

--
Leonel