Hi Christian, You mean post a review request to http://reviews.reviewboard.org/?
On Jan 13, 1:33 pm, Christian Hammond <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Dan, > > You're correct, this is a bug, and your fix looks fine. We'll have to > get that fix in. Want to post a review request? > > Christian > > > > On Wednesday, January 12, 2011, Dan <[email protected]> wrote: > > Here is a more accurate description: > > > In ReviewBoardServer.get_repository_info, it calls > > ReviewBoardServer.api_get to fetch the repository info from sever, > > from my debug, it show the return json is something like (if the > > repository is svn) > > > { > > "stat": "ok", > > "repository": { > > "path": "http://192.168.1.131/svn/Android", > > "tool": "Subversion", > > "id": 2, > > "links": { > > "info": { > > "href": "http://192.168.1.131:81/api/repositories/2/ > > info/", > > "method": "GET" > > }, > > "self": { > > "href": "http://192.168.1.131:81/api/repositories/ > > 2/", > > "method": > > "GET" > > } > > }, > > "name": "local-android" > > } > > } > > > from the data structure of the json, we can see that use "url = > > rsp['links']['info']['href']" of course will get a array key > > exception. > > should use url = rsp['repository']['links']['info']['href']. > > > Is this a bug? > > > On Jan 11, 9:24 pm, Dan <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Hi > > >> Here I have a problem with postreview.py when publish a review > >> request, could anyone please have a look? > > >> My enviroment is Reviewboard 1.5.1 and SVN. I downloaded postreview.py > >> fromhttps://github.com/reviewboard/rbtools/blob/184334a7a5ddc24172ae2aa03..., > >> and configed the constants necessary. > > >> When I run postreivew, it throws a array index exception at line 677: > >> url = rsp['links']['info']['href'], The whole piece of code is > > >> def get_repository_info(self, rid): > >> """ > >> Returns detailed information about a specific repository. > >> """ > >> if self.deprecated_api: > >> url = 'api/json/repositories/%s/info/' % rid > >> else: > >> rsp = self.api_get( > >> '%s%s/' % (self.root_resource['links']['repositories'] > >> ['href'], > >> rid)) > >> url = rsp['links']['info']['href'] > > >> rsp = self.api_get(url) > > >> return rsp['info'] > > >> I added debug info for rep, it did not contain the "links" index > >> indeed, but it contained a "repository" index. > > >> Then I manually went to check the xml from reviewboard server, and > >> found the structure of the xml is like this > >> <rsp> > >> <repository> > >> <links> > >> <info> > >> <href> > >> so I changed line 677 to url = rsp["repository"]['links']['info'] > >> ['href'], finally it worked. > > >> Though it worked, I still did not know the reason and whether my > >> change is right or wrong. I think it is unlike to be a bug of > >> reviewboard, but I am too lazy to read all the code :-) so, could > >> anyone kindly tell me that what the real problem is and what should I > >> do? > > >> Any help will be highly appreciated! > > > -- > > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today > > athttp://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > > Happy user? Let us know athttp://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > [email protected] > > For more options, visit this group > > athttp://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en > > -- > -- > Christian Hammond - [email protected] > Review Board -http://www.reviewboard.org > VMware, Inc. -http://www.vmware.com -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
