I run RB via lighttpd on my desktop machine.  It was recently swapped out
for new hardware, and following company policy, the machine was renamed.
Searching the files in my ~/local/servers/<hostname> directory, I found
a couple innocuous references to my old hostname:

    ./review-board/logs/lighttpd-access.log
    ./review-board/logs/lighttpd-error.log

and several which were in ASCII files (easily modified):

    ./review-board/conf/settings_local.py
    ./review-board/conf/lighttpd.conf
    ./review-board/conf/search-cron.conf
    ./review-board/htdocs/reviewboard.fcgi

However, I found one SQLite file which contains a reference to the old
hostname:

    ./review-board/db/reviewboard.db

Can that reference be ignored?  If not, how can I update that file without
losing all my past review stuff?

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro - s...@pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/