Hi Aravind,

Actually, let me first advise you not to use SQLite for anything other than
a very simple test installation. If you do, don't expect to migrate the data
to another database. SQLite doesn't really scale for any more than a couple
users. I recommend MySQL or PostgreSQL.

What that documentation is saying is that you need to change ownership to
be, probably, www-data. That's done like:

    sudo chown www-data:www-data db

chown is used for changing ownership to a user/group. The parameter is in
user:group format.

The username and group will depend on the distro and the username for the
service, so you'd have to look it up. You can probably figure out which one
by looking at /etc/passwd.