How did you compile your python ? ( Did you the sqlite3 dev headers
> installed before installing python ?. If not probably you would not find
> _sqlite3.so file)

                          There is a file _sqlite3.so in
/usr/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload

 1. Web-server conf file : This lies in ,if using httpd ,
Path_to_http_installation/conf/httpd.conf

>                                                      or if installed as
> root (without any ./configure --prefix) you should find it at

                          I have this file in /etc/apace2/httpd.conf - but
this file is empty.

> 2. After doing DEBUG = True in settings_local.py, re-start the server
> (please note the time and date. that helps), attach the httpd_error log
> (found at /var/log/*httpd*/error_log if normal installation) or if a
> custom --prefix installation was done then at
> Path_to_http_installation/logs/error_log.

                         I am attaching the error_log file after restarting
the server (ErrorReport)

> 3. When you get a error page, don't do a "Select all, copy" and paste it
> here. Rather in your browser go to (File -> Save as -> Webpage (html) ) and
> send that along.

                         I am also attaching the html file.

I am also attaching settings_local.py file.

> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Aravind Ayyagari <aayyag...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I am attaching the settings_local.py file and HTML of the error page.
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 1:52 AM, Christian Hammond
>> <chip...@chipx86.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I still need the settings_local.py file to be able to tell you more, and
>>> the actual HTML of the error page when DEBUG = True.
>>>
>>> I suspect the ownership of the directory containing the database is
>>> wrong, though. It should, like the database itself, be writeable by the web
>>> server.
>>>

>>> Christian
>>>
>>> --

>>>  --
>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/

>> Aravind

>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
>>

>  --

Aravind

Title: Page not found at /example1/

Page not found (404)

Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://localhost/example1/

Using the URLconf defined in djblets.util.rooturl, Django tried these URL patterns, in this order:

  1. ^ ^admin/
  2. ^ ^media/(?P<path>.*)$
  3. ^ ^account/
  4. ^ ^api/
  5. ^ ^r/
  6. ^ ^reports/
  7. ^ ^dashboard/$
  8. ^ ^users/$
  9. ^ ^users/(?P<username>[A-Za-z0-9@_\-\.]+)/$
  10. ^ ^groups/$
  11. ^ ^groups/(?P<name>[A-Za-z0-9_-]+)/$
  12. ^ ^groups/(?P<name>[A-Za-z0-9_-]+)/members/$
  13. ^ ^feeds/rss/(?P<url>.*)/$
  14. ^ ^feeds/atom/(?P<url>.*)/$
  15. ^ ^account/logout/$
  16. ^ ^$
  17. ^ ^iphone/

The current URL, example1/, didn't match any of these.

You're seeing this error because you have DEBUG = True in your Django settings file. Change that to False, and Django will display a standard 404 page.

Title: Review Board | Taking a nap

Review Board is taking a nap

There are several possible reasons:
  • We're updating it.
  • You're trying to look at a really huge diff without collapsing, and it timed out (try viewing another diff and going back to collapsed changes; we're working on fixing this).
  • Our lazy good-for-nothing oompa-loompas stopped pedalling.
It'll be back soon.