On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 12:56 AM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>wrote:

> Can you do:
>
>     $ ls -l /var/www/example1

drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 2011-01-20 09:08 conf
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 2011-01-19 22:35 data
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 2011-01-19 22:35 htdocs
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 2011-01-19 22:35 logs
drwxrwxrwx 2 root root 4096 2011-01-19 22:35 tmp

> and
>
>     $ ls -l /var/www/example1/data

-rwxr-xr-x 1 www-data www-data 222208 2011-01-19 22:35 reviewboard.db

> I'm not sure what the Page Not Found one is about? Is this a new problem?

No it is the previous problem itself. When i am typing url
http://localhost/- i am getting rb taking a nap

if i am typing http://localhost/example1/ - i am getting page not found.

> VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com
>

> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Aravind Ayyagari <aayyag...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> How did you compile your python ? ( Did you the sqlite3 dev headers
>>> installed before installing python ?. If not probably you would not find
>>> _sqlite3.so file)
>>>

>>                           There is a file _sqlite3.so in
>> /usr/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload
>>
>>  1. Web-server conf file : This lies in ,if using httpd ,
>> Path_to_http_installation/conf/httpd.conf
>>>
>>>                                                      or if installed as
>>> root (without any ./configure --prefix) you should find it at
>>>

>>                           I have this file in /etc/apace2/httpd.conf - but
>> this file is empty.
>>

>>> 2. After doing DEBUG = True in settings_local.py, re-start the server
>>> (please note the time and date. that helps), attach the httpd_error log
>>> (found at /var/log/*httpd*/error_log if normal installation) or if a
>>> custom --prefix installation was done then at
>>> Path_to_http_installation/logs/error_log.
>>>

>>                          I am attaching the error_log file after
>> restarting the server (ErrorReport)
>>

>>> 3. When you get a error page, don't do a "Select all, copy" and paste it
>>> here. Rather in your browser go to (File -> Save as -> Webpage (html) ) and
>>> send that along.
>>>

>>                          I am also attaching the html file.
>>
>> I am also attaching settings_local.py file.

>>>  --
>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/

>> Aravind

>> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/