Hi Peter,

Some very interesting ideas here. Sadly, no, none of these are on the
roadmap (we have so much we want to do that we'll easily spend years on our
own current TODO lists). However, after the currently in-development 1.6
release, our focus will be on getting our extensions branch into the
product. This would enable people to write extensions to do all sorts of
things. For example, augmenting the Review Board UI, or the API, or jumping
in and analyzing diffs. Much work has been done on this, and it works fairly
well so far.

The tricky part is matching up code in the codebase with reviews on diffs.
We store diffs of every change (with associated revision), and reviews on
the lines in that diff. I don't know exactly how the health determination
would be done, but if something were to query Review Board, we'd need a way
to match up lines of code with those found in diffs. That means a lot of
processing (patching the files pulled from the repository and generating
patched copies we can analyze).

How do you take a line in a file and ask if there have been reviews on that
line when the file may have changed 10 times since the last review? I can
see it being difficult, though an interesting problem to tackle. Certainly
something to think about.

Better bug tracker integration is something we plan to do, however. Some
experimental extension work was done on that recently, but it's not ready
for general use (and won't be until we get the branch merged in after 1.6).

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Peter Mounce <p...@neverrunwithscissors.com