Having Review Board manage the clone means adding new pieces of
infrastructure for scheduling changes. At that point, you may as well use
crontab.

We don't want Review Board to do the pulls on demand, because you may end up
with two requests happening at once, each causing a pull and generating
conflicts.

So it's something we basically need admins to handle themselves. The very
easiest way is to get gitweb or something going.

We're considering rolling our own little thing to stick on a server with a
Git repository that Review Board will be able to know about and talk to in
an effort to simplify a lot of this, but we're not there yet.