Hey everyone,

We just put out new RBTools and Review Board releases.

Review Board 1.5.3 fixes a bunch of problems people hit with SSH in 1.5.2,
and fixes an issue with some mod_wsgi installs.

There's a new feature that I think will make some admins very happy. With
these new releases, you'll have a much easier time getting things set up
when you have lots of different paths for a certain repository. Say you're
using Git, or SVN, with an SSH backing, and everyone has a different
username. This has historically made things very difficult, but now you can
tell post-review (through the .reviewboardrc file) which repository path to

Even better, you can use the repository's human-readable name instead of a
path, guaranteeing that things won't break if you need to change that path
later. It's just easier!

See the release announcements for more info: