We are looking at updating to use Reviewboard 1.5.3 and RbTools
0.3.1.   In my test environment I noticed that changes that were
previously posted using post-review from RbTools 0.2.0 failed with the
error below.

>>> Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 400): One or more fields had errors
>>> Error data: {u'fields': {u'changenum': [u'Field is not supported']},
>>> u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'One or more fields had errors',
>>> u'code': 105}}

I'm sure I can keep both versions of post-review around during the
transition so the users don't have to modify any "in-flight" reviews
but was wondering if there was an alternate approach.  I just started
looking into it so apologize if I am missed anything obvious.

Regards