I recently set up ReviewBoard connecting to a mercurial repository.
When trying to post a diff through the web UI, I get an error:

The file "build.xml" (revision ef6b39fd44d9) was not found in the

I have verified that this file with this revision number is in the
repo.  The mercurial repository path is set to http://ServerName/RepoName
(this lists files at the root of the repo, like .hg).  That's where
build.xml is located, and I can see it in a web browser.

Am I setting up the mercurial path incorrectly?