On Friday 11 February 2011 10:07:35 pm Jerry wrote:
> And, the dbug log from RBTools' post-review:
>
> -----
> $ post-review --debug

> r:{rev}
>
>  default

The root cause is that Mercurial does not support to be remote queried, in
particular through ssh. The repo has to be cloned first.

However, note that it does work for HTTP remote repo, because RB hooks
directly in the WEB user interface, and not in the wire protocol API in this
case.

So in summary, the Mercurial repo path can be either a local path or a HTTP
path, but not a SSH path. May be it could be worth explicitly rejecting
those.
I guess the same may apply to most Distributed VCS, in particular Git.

Regards.
Gilles.