Purge, as in from the database?

In general, I'd say deleting from the database isn't a great idea, because
having history is a good thing. However, if you really want to do it, you
*need* to do it from a Python script, not modifying SQL. You will end up
having problems with state.

You can do:

    $ rb-site manage /path/to/site shell
    >>> from reviewboard.reviews.models import ReviewRequest
    >>> ReviewRequest.objects.filter(status='D').delete()

Back up your database first.