I manage an RB 1.5.1 installation and have received a user complaint that I
can reproduce where IE8 doesn't properly wrap the lines of review comments
or the diff content.  The same page viewed in Firefox displays just fine,
but when displayed in IE some of the lines don't wrap at the correct spot.
While those lines do still appear to wrap in IE, they wrap off of the right
edge of the window so no matter how you resize the window you can never see
the text that extended beyond the edge.  Has this been seen before?  Any
idea how this can be fixed?

Thanks!  BTW, been using RB for 1.5 years now, great tool!