On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 18:33, Thilo-Alexander Ginkel <th...@ginkel.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 08:34, David Resnick <abune...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well, loading the image in PIL from the command line works.
> I am facing the same issue. Command line image loading works, but
> uploading through the RB UI fails:
> $ python
> Python 2.6 (r26:66714, Feb 21 2009, 02:16:04)
> [GCC 4.3.2 [gcc-4_3-branch revision 141291]] on linux2
> <PIL.PngImagePlugin.PngImageFile instance at 0x7f1ee8babdd0>

I'd like to revive this thread as I just received another user report
about this issue. As this is still working from the command line, but
not through the Web UI, I was wondering whether this may be a
permission problem for the file upload. Which directory are the
uploaded screenshots supposed to be written to temporarily?