Hi Christian,

Yes it is a subdirectory install and I'm using the latest version of
Review Board.
I tried your suggestions but unfortunately they didn't work. Changing
WSGIScriptAlias breaks other parts of the site. Changing SITE_ROOT to
'/' redirects 'http://localhost/reviewboard' to 'http://localhost/
account/login/?next_page=/reviewboard/dashboard/' which cannot be
found.

However, it has now been decided to move Review Board onto it's own
linux server, so hopefully that install will go smoother.

Thanks very much for your help.

Clare