Hi,

I'm attempting to setup ReviewBoard on a Win XP machine with Apache
2.2, Python 2.6 and mod_wsgi.
I've managed to get it so that only the first page you see shows the
404 error:

Page not found (404)
Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://localhost/reviewboard/

Using the URLconf defined in djblets.util.rooturl, Django tried these
URL patterns, in this order:

   1. ^reviewboard/

The current URL, , didn't match any of these.

You're seeing this error because you have DEBUG = True in your Django
settings file. Change that to False, and Django will display a
standard 404 page.

However, it works if you use the url: "http://localhost/reviewboard/
reviewboard/account/login/?next_page=/reviewboard/account/login/",
notice the /reviewboard/reviewboard/...
It also works if you click on any other link on the homepage without
debug on.

Can anyone help me with the config please? I've been trying to get
this to work for a while, but not I'm at a loss as to what's going on.

This is what I have for local_settings.py:

# Database configuration
DATABASE_ENGINE = 'mysql'
DATABASE_NAME = 'reviewboard'
DATABASE_USER = 'root'
DATABASE_PASSWORD = 'xxx'
DATABASE_HOST = 'localhost'
DATABASE_PORT = ''

# Unique secret key. Don't share this with anybody.
SECRET_KEY = 'foo'

# Cache backend settings.
CACHE_BACKEND = 'memcached://localhost:11211/'

# Extra site information.
SITE_ID = 1
SITE_ROOT = '/reviewboard/'
FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME='/reviewboard'
DEBUG = True

----
reviewboard.wsgi:

import os
import sys

os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = "reviewboard.settings"
os.environ['PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'] = "C:/.../http/reviewboard/tmp/
egg_cache"
os.environ['HOME'] = "C:/.../http/reviewboard/data"

sys.path.insert(0,'C:/.../http/reviewboard/conf')

import django.core.handlers.wsgi
application = django.core.handlers.wsgi.WSGIHandler()

---
apache-wsgi.conf:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName localhost

        DocumentRoot "C:/.../http"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/reviewboard" "C:/.../http/reviewboard/htdocs/
reviewboard.wsgi"

        <Directory "C:/.../http/reviewboard">
                AllowOverride All
        </Directory>

        Alias /reviewboard/media "C:/.../http/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
        Alias /reviewboard/errordocs "C:/.../http/reviewboard/htdocs/
errordocs"

</VirtualHost>

Thanks,
Clare