is it possible to tell post-review to use a different remote repo than
"origin".  i have a case where I have a set of repos where origin is
not pointing to the same URL as the RB server, due to its being in
another continent and having slow links between sites.  A debug
session follows.  The part I'm asking about is if it's possible,
instead of that line saying "git config remote.origin.url", to have
"git config remote.${MY_REMOTE_HERE}.url"?

$ post-review -d
>>> svn info
>>> git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> git symbolic-ref -q HEAD
>>> git svn info
>>> git svn --version
>>> git config --get svn-remote.svn.url
>>> git config --get branch.cr-114.merge
>>> git config --get branch.cr-114.remote
>>> git config remote.origin.url
>>> repository info: Path: ssh://git@nearsite/repos/buildroot, Base path: ,
>>> Supports changesets: False
>>> git config --get reviewboard.url
>>> git merge-base origin/master refs/heads/cr-114
>>> git diff --no-color --full-index
>>> 21c93d8a8f326015c756f4284ef9cabe9ccef78a..refs/heads/cr-114
>>> Looking for 'farsite /' cookie in /home/cir.vfi/.post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Cookie file loaded, but no cookie for this server
==> Review Board Login Required
Enter username and password for Review Board at http://farsite/
Username: cir.vfi
>>> Logging in with username "cir.vfi"
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://farsite/api/json/accounts/login/: {'username':
>>> 'cir.vfi', 'password': '**************'}
>>> Logged in.
>>> Attempting to create review request on ssh://git@nearsite/repos/buildroot
>>> for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://farsite/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:
>>> {'repository_path': 'ssh://git@nearsite/repos/buildroot'}
>>> Got API Error 206 (HTTP code 200): The repository path specified is not in
>>> the list of known repositories
>>> Error data: {'repository_path': 'ssh://git@nearsite/repos/buildroot',
>>> 'stat': 'fail', 'err': {'msg': 'The repository path specified is not in the
>>> list of known repositories', 'code': 206}, 'deprecated': {'in_version':
>>> '1.5'}}

There was an error creating this review request.

The repository path "ssh://git@nearsite/repos/buildroot" is not in the
list of known repositories on the server.

Ask the administrator to add this repository to the Review Board
For information on adding repositories, please read