Is there a way to configure reviewboard to use an EXTERNAL ssh command
or EXTERNAL cvs/svn commands?

I need to access cvs and svn servers using ssh, but the ssh
connections are NOT on port 22 and they do NOT support public key
authentication, instead they support Kerberos authentication.    This
means I need a way to specify an external ssh command or external cvs/
svn commands.

If this is possible, does it depend on a particular version of
reviewboard?  I've tried with 1.5 and 1.5.2 but had problems and have
been unable to figure out how to specify external commands.