We are attempting to do some clean-up and consolidation of review
groups and would like to delete an existing group but ideally replace
the existing references within reviews with a different group
reference.   I realize ideally we should have just renamed the old one
to the new one but for some reason was not done.

I do not see any way to do this through the UI so assume will have to
modify the database directly if we really want this to occur.

   old_group_id
 new_group_id

--
-- Update all reviews that are associated with old_group_id but are
not

Delete the old group through the UI

Hopefully I didn't miss something obvious through the UI and we are
using Review Board version 1.5.3

Regards...