Hi List,
I have started to try an install ReviewBoard on my windows platform
and am stuck at 'rb-site -install' phase.
I have successfully completed the step and then later on I tried
copying the <VirtualHost> contents from 'apache-modpython.conf' to
'httpd.conf'. However I found that after I do this and try to restart
Apache service, it would give out 'Windows could not start the apache
on local computer..' error.
After further investigating I found that I can start the service if I
don't include the below parameters in the httpd.conf under
<VirtualHost> tag for the <Location> tag:
PythonPath "['C:/review.bnb.com/conf'] + sys.path"
PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
PythonAutoReload Off
PythonDebug On
# Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
PythonInterpreter reviewboard_review_bnb_com
I am not sure why this is the case. Can some one please throw some
light here?
Below is what I have for my <VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName review.bnb.com
DocumentRoot "C:/review.bnb.com/htdocs"
# Error handlers
ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
# Serve django pages
<Location "/">
SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "C:/review.bnb.com/tmp/egg_cache"
SetEnv HOME "C:/review.bnb.com/data"
SetHandler mod_python
PythonPath "['C:/review.bnb.com/conf'] + sys.path"
PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
PythonAutoReload Off
PythonDebug On
# Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
PythonInterpreter reviewboard_review_bnb_com
</Location>
# Serve static media without running it through mod_python
# (overrides the above)
<Location "/media">
SetHandler None
</Location>
<Location "/errordocs">
SetHandler None
</Location>
<Directory "C:/review.bnb.com/htdocs">
AllowOverride All
</Directory>
# Alias static media requests to filesystem
Alias /media "C:/review.bnb.com/htdocs/media"
Alias /errordocs "C:/review.bnb.com/htdocs/errordocs"
</VirtualHost>
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en