Hi List,

I have started to try an install ReviewBoard on my windows platform
and am stuck at 'rb-site -install' phase.

I have successfully completed the step and then later on I tried
copying the <VirtualHost> contents from 'apache-modpython.conf' to
'httpd.conf'. However I found that after I do this and try to restart
Apache service, it would give out 'Windows could not start the apache
on local computer..' error.

After further investigating I found that I can start the service if I
don't include the below parameters in the httpd.conf under
<VirtualHost> tag for the <Location> tag:

                PythonPath "['C:/review.bnb.com/conf'] + sys.path"
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug On
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_review_bnb_com

I am not sure why this is the case. Can some one please throw some
light here?

Below is what I have for my <VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName review.bnb.com
        DocumentRoot "C:/review.bnb.com/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "C:/review.bnb.com/tmp/egg_cache"
                SetEnv HOME "C:/review.bnb.com/data"
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonPath "['C:/review.bnb.com/conf'] + sys.path"
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug On
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_review_bnb_com
        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/errordocs">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        <Directory "C:/review.bnb.com/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
        </Directory>

        Alias /media "C:/review.bnb.com/htdocs/media"
        Alias /errordocs "C:/review.bnb.com/htdocs/errordocs"
</VirtualHost>