I think I figured it out and it seems to be working for me now:

If i got to

http://gitdepot:8088/api/review-requests/28/reviews/

<http://gitdepot:8088/api/review-requests/28/reviews/>I get a bunch of the
reviews that are associated with that review-request and in the links there
i get hold of the review_id. I think the field 0/1 right after the comment
would be the ship-it status.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Vivek