I have failed miserably at getting ReviewBoard installed on Windows
with WAMP server, I installed all the dependencies and got to the
"creating a site" part, but I couldn't figure out how to get the .conf
file to work, also, MySQL wasn't shown as an option from the "rb-site
install command.

I've read about using mod_python online and everyone keeps saying to
use mod_wsgi, so it would be cool is someone created a tutorial on how
to get it up and running on Windows with WAMP, or I'd be willing to
make a generous PayPal donation to someone with the time and patience
to make an installer that would just work.

This program is already pretty mature, it's about time someone makes
it easy to get it up and running.