My instructions for ReviewBoard on Windows:

http://blogs.pinet.ca/tim/2010/08/24/code-review-goodness-with-reviewboard/

Tim

From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Christian Hammond
Sent: March-20-11 3:54 PM
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Cc: Sam Batista
Subject: Re: All inclusive WAMP installation

Hi Sam,

Unfortunately, as you know, installation on Windows is a real pain.

We had some work done on creating an installer that helps with some of the
dependencies, and will hopefully finish that up for 1.6.

In your case, I'm not really sure what you mean about getting the conf file
to work. MySQL not showing up means that the Python bindings weren't
installed for it in a place where your Python install could find it.

In general, we recommend installing on Linux, whether on a real box or in a
VM, as it's *much* easier and will be better supported.