From:   Michael Keller/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
To:     reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Date:   04/11/2011 09:19 PM
Subject:        review comments by default received by submitter
Sent by:        reviewboard@googlegroups.com

Hi,

We create reviews using post-review (through a git hook). And we set up
default review groups according to code ownership.
Now it turns out, that if someone posts a review comment, the default
reviewers receive an e-mail notification, but not necessarily the
submitter (who may not be in the default reviewers list)!
I can see that the submitter is correctly resolved by reviewboard, i.e. to

a user https://<url>/users/<e-mail>.

Obviously I can solve this at the post-review end, but it seems like such
a sensible default, that I feel I am missing something.

Thank you very much,
Michael