Hi Michael,

We at least used to have the behavior that S would receive an e-mail.
Looking at the code, I'd expect it to still be working. It should be in the
CC or To fields. I'm a bit unsure as to why you're not seeing S in either
list.

What version of RB are you running? And if you look at all the message
headers for one of those e-mails, do you not see S anywhere in it? Can you
verify that it does list S as the submitter on the review request, and that
S has an e-mail address associated in the database?