Recently i look at Gerrit - review tool dedicated for git guys. Two things
bring my attention:

1) Gerrit try to merge code automatically after review. This is great
ability. As far I'm aware when merge won't end with success developer get
message to rebase their code and send to review again. It will be cool to
get something similar at reviewboard. I think this approach will for for Git
and probably for Mercurial too.

2) Build system integration. I saw Hudson & Gerrit integration which assume
additional field for build system which check is project build with new
versions or not. It is well  exposed at
http://source.android.com/source/life-of-a-patch.html. Will be something
nice to make accessible some by API "checkbox field" for build system and
approach such workflow in reviewboard - optional ofcourse.

What do You think?