Hey there,

we are using Review Board since June 2009 at VIPCO and are very happy
that you have released it as free software. Our latest addition was
the development of a standalone desktop tool that can be used to
extract formal review reports from a review request stored in Review
Board. Formal review reports are needed in software projects that are
done according to DIN EN 50128 which is a European norm for safety
relevant train (railway) software.

Would you please add our website address to your list of happy users

We are looking forward to new releases of Review Board and would like
to thank you very much for this awesome tool :-)

Best regards,