Hello,

I have 4 questions:

1) I have a bk.py module (for bitkeeper) that is in /usr/lib/python2.4/
site-packages/reviewboard/scmtools/. I'd like to keep in it in a more
local location that isn't mixed in the with the rpm's install
location.

How do I get RB to look somewhere else for that?

2) I cannot figure out where RB decides to create /tmp/
reviewboard.log. I have looked through all of the code and simply
don't see it. What am I missing? How can I change that?

3) Can I get more verbosity in the reviewboard.log file?

4) Starting with 1.5.5, I am having a problem with the images. In the
logs, I see this:

"GET /reviewboard//reviewboard/media/rb/images/favicon.png?1301306965

I can't figure out how 2 '/reviewboard/' strings get in there. I
eliminated all /reviewboard strings from the apache config but it
hasn't helped.

Thanks for any clues you can provide.

Brian