Hi all, how are you? I have a quick question but really difficult for
me to solve :S ... I have mantis bug tracker installed on my ubuntu
server 10.04. After that I installed Review Board and when I access to
my homepage all I see is a directory listing.

I read the installation manual and the site creation that said that I
had to delete my 000-default file from the sites-enabled folder in my
apache. If I do that mantis stops working, and I assume that every
other site I may have will also. So if I put my review board config in
that default file before the default config it works, but mantis stops
working =). So the million dollar question here is, how do I make both
sites work as Virtual Hosts?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Let me know if you need any information.

Juan Vidal