Here is the output of the commands:

Python 2.6.1 (r261:67515, Jul  9 2009, 14:14:26)
>>> import django
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named django
>>> print django.VERSION
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'django' is not defined
>>> import django.core.handlers.modpython
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named django.core.handlers.modpython