On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 4:29 PM, ROAAN <rohan.raiza...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jan,
>
> Yes I have been following the exact sequence of steps outlined there.
> Actually, I have read it so many times that its memorized to me :-).
> Anyhow, one thing which I think might be causing the issue is that I
> am having "easy_install-2.6", "easy_install-2.5". Since the python
> version I am using is 2.6.1 so I tried installing using
> easy_install-2.6. The error trace that I posted above has the first
> warning as
>
> "warning: GMP library not found; Not building
> Crypto.PublicKey._fastmath", but I checked that is installed on my
> system as well. I am not sure about if i need to set
> up a path for it / some sort of link for my python environment to be
> aware about it.

Following exact instruction when You use so old operating system does
not have chance to work.
You must improvise. Enter error message at Google and try resolve the
problem - then one more time run easy_install and so on, and so on.
This was not be easy - but I installed ReviewBoard on so freaky Linux
Distrubution I belive it is possible everywhere if You are ready to
compile half of operating system from the source code - really. Worked
for me.

Good Luck :)

Jan