We've been using Review Board with Gitorioius for awhile now without
any problems using a URL mask as illustrated below.  Recently we've
had problems with the patch getting applied to older reviews that were
previously successful.  The error is similar to
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=1873.  In my
random testing I noticed that using a locally sync'd repository versus
using the URL mask seems to work although haven't done thorough
testing nor investigation into the source code.

Is this a known issue?  Is it better to use a local sync than using
the URL Mask with Gitoriious.

URL Mask:

--
Michael D. Milbrath