Paddy,

  There is no UCM support in current implementation. Even worse: there
is no support for diffs related with many VOBs - for one review.
We must think about this. I saw a patch wrote by Iain Barker to
generate review per UCM activity but as far as I know it won't work
with many VOBs :|
I did not work in UCM model with ClearCase and I do not how ClearCase
works with this model so - I did not implement such functionality. But
maybe
together we can resolve this problem.

Regards,